Sean A. Cooper, DDS
Being a parent myself, I know how important it is to choose the right dentist to trust with your child’s oral health. It is my goal to provide the best care possible in an environment that is comfortable and non-threatening. I am always pleased when a child leaves our office knowing that there is nothing to fear when going to the dentist.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science – University of Missouri Kansas City School of Dentistry
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Missouri Kansas City School of Dentistry
- Pediatric Residency – University of Nebraska Medical Center
In order to provide the highest quality and most up-to-date care, I continue my education by taking courses and attending seminars throughout the year.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Oregon Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Outside the Office
In accordance with my Eagle Scout pledge to “give back to Scouting all it has given to me” I have been a Cub Scout leader since my oldest son entered the Pack. I am currently the Scoutmaster of Troop 19, chartered at Bethany Baptist Church. Together with the daily rituals of raising a family, I stay quite busy.
To relax, I enjoy such activities as camping, flying small aircraft, wakeboarding, watching movies while completing puzzles, and of course, sailing.